Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How's your Attitude?

Time to go estate sale shopping! Not you. Me. People always assume that I load up on goodies at my own estate sales. However, its quite the opposite. Shopping at my own estate sales is no fun. I enjoy the thrill just as much as anyone else from shopping at other estate sales.

We had a power outage yesterday. It blew out our microwave and stove! Mind you, we have been waiting for the refrigerator to go out because it has been making indescribable noises for the longest. So, to have the other two appliances go out was very unexpected. Now I could have spent the day frustrated and worried about the unexpected expenses. Nope, what was my first thought? Oooh, I can hit some estate sales this week! It was kind of funny because my husband couldn't understand why I wasn't getting as upset as he was about the situation. What can I say, its all about your attitude!

www.facebook.com/ciajestatesales

No comments: