Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My line of work deals with many families who are hurting due to the loss of a loved one. My niece posted these words on her FB page and I just wanted to share these words with you all; if you know anyone that's hurting please share and send a message that you care:
I'm so lost. I feel tiny and not important in this world, when you lose someone that was a part of you for so long, you hurt & you ...want everyone around you to see your pain, possibly want them to hurt as much as you. It's funny , when i pass people in cars or in grocery stores I feel like they should instantly feel sad for me , but then i have to remember they don't know me , i don't know them or their story & someone I pass with a smile on their face could be hurting just as much or more than me. So even though my loss was not one heard around the world, i know that somewhere, someone feels my pain. I empathize with you .
http://www.ciajestates.weebly.com 
 

No comments: