Sunday, December 25, 2011

Jesus Will Always Be The Reason for the Season

Now that the gifts have been exchanged and the meal has been enjoyed, my prayer is that, within our hearts, we remember that our purpose here on earth is to serve. Our lives is a ministry. God's gift to us, His son Jesus, is the epitome of servanthood and ministry. His life here on earth was selfless and full of giving and serving.

As I reflect during this time of year, I am reminded that my business is also a form of ministry. Many of those that I service are dealing with difficult circumstances-- death of loved one, divorce, or foreclosure. Therefore, it is my job to assure my clients that the estate sale process will be handled delicately and with a sincerity of heart. I always say a prayer before opening the doors to each of my sales; not only for the family I'm serving but for the customers entering through the door. Each of us have situations that we deal with daily and it is a great comfort to know that someone you may now or not know is saying a prayer for you.

http://www.ciajestates.weebly.com





As we enter into a new year, I ask you to ponder the question of how do you live your life as a ministry. How do you live your life the way Jesus did?

No comments: