It's wise for anyone in need of an estate sale to do their homework. Hiring an estate sale company requires a lot of trust in the company you hire. Here are a few tips to guide you along the way:
1. Interview a minimum of three companies and take notes on each company to help you keep track.
2. Ask for references. Be sure to call a couple of them. You may think that no one is going to give you the name of someone who may give them a negative review. However, previous customers tend to be very honest about their feedback and will give you both the negative and positive. They will feel more comfortable sharing information with a prospective customer that they may not have been comfortable sharing with us.
3. Ask if they are bonded and require proof.
4. Ask what services are included with their fee after the sale. Cleanup, handling of leftovers etc. Is it at an additional charge?
5. Find out what type of advertising for the sale is involved and if those expenses are included with their fee. One of the keys to a successful and effective estate sale is high foot traffic.
More tips coming soon! Take a look at our upcoming sales at www.ciajestates.weebly.com